HardwareBanter

-   Overclocking AMD Processors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Abit KT7-RAID - Is it AMD AthlonXP compatible? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=8559)

Useko Netsumi August 28th 04 04:58 PM

Abit KT7-RAID - Is it AMD AthlonXP compatible?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there has
Abit KT7-RAID running any AMD AthlonXP CPU?

If yes, upto what CPU speed this MoBo supports?

Since I need SSE Instruction set, does AthlonXP support that as well.

Thanks

Wes Newell August 29th 04 08:35 AM

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:58:09 -0400, Useko Netsumi wrote:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there has
Abit KT7-RAID running any AMD AthlonXP CPU?

More than a few.

If yes, upto what CPU speed this MoBo supports?

2400MHz (24x100) without ovclocking the FSB.

Since I need SSE Instruction set, does AthlonXP support that as well.

Yes, they support SSE. See link below for all the info you need.