HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   256 MB PCI Express x16 ATI Radeon x600 SE (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=104695)

coreth5 August 17th 05 02:33 AM

256 MB PCI Express x16 ATI Radeon x600 SE

Can this card render Hardware T&L or pixel shader support? I'm
looking for a new computer and can't find out if it does either of
those things. Thanks!
JOsh :D

Augustus August 17th 05 04:44 AM

"coreth5" wrote in message
. ..
Can this card render Hardware T&L or pixel shader support? I'm
looking for a new computer and can't find out if it does either of
those things. Thanks!
JOsh :D

http://www.ati.com/products/radeonx600/specs.html

OK for 2D stuff, a poor choice for any 3D games. SE means 64bit memory bus,
1/2 the bandwidth of a standard X600. Which is no great shakes to begin
with.

Derek Baker August 17th 05 05:54 PM

"coreth5" wrote in message
. ..
Can this card render Hardware T&L or pixel shader support? I'm
looking for a new computer and can't find out if it does either of
those things. Thanks!
JOsh :D

Yes, and yes.

--