HardwareBanter

-   Gigabyte Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   System info viewer (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=38232)

Raju Vora June 3rd 04 04:41 PM

System info viewer

anyone know where i can get the latest version of SIV? teh version i have is
157d, but im thinkin something must have come out since 2001? but there are
no versions of siv listed on gb website,

also i only see my cpu temp on my board ( ga7-dxr) is this a fault with
software or is it possible that the mb didnt have it implimented?

TIA
Raj

Bryan Majerle June 4th 04 04:29 PM

Raju Vora wrote: