HardwareBanter

-   AMD x86-64 Processors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Abit KV8-MAX3 board (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=8622)

Dgoner March 19th 04 06:32 AM

Abit KV8-MAX3 board

What a slick package Abit has put together with this board... I have been
an Abit fan for a while but was going to buy the best Athlon 64 board
available since the PC is being built for a customer. I heard abit provided
a lot of extras with their kit. I opened the box and found 4 serial ata
cables, 2 rounded ata cables, cpu retention kit, USB and Firewire backplate,
2 serial ata power adapters, and an IDE hardware encryption device.
Comparing the contents to my last purchase of an NF7-S I was impressed. I
don't know what all is being included by the other motherboard manufacturers
but so far hats off to Abit.

Dgoner

--
"Memo to the folks in Silicon Valley: You will have good jobs for 20 more
years. By 2020, though, computer chips will be cheaper than bubble-gum