HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What Monitor do you use and what do you think about it? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=57878)

HH July 31st 03 07:46 PM

What Monitor do you use and what do you think about it?

Samsung SyncMaster 171N.....highly recommended, plus it has a 3-year
warranty.
HH

"Chris" wrote in message
What Monitor do you use and what do you think about it?

Im in the process of finding a newe monitor after my MV730i picture tube

went
out after being manufactured in December 1999. (4.7) Years. Or something

in
that range. I am looking at the Compaq:

COMPAQ FP7317 - Compaq 17" Flat-Panel LCD Monitor
http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.js...bookmark_0&oid
=75294&catoid=-8027

or the Compaq:

COMPAQ FS7550 - Compaq 17" Flat-Screen Monitor
http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.js...0&catoid=-8027

if any suggestions that anyone has or use currently that you have and
reccomedations are welcomed.

In case anyone is wondering how im doing this with a burnt up monitor im

magic
I suppose or i am using another PC.

Thanks

Ugly August 1st 03 05:42 PM

On 31 Jul 2003 15:16:48 GMT, Chris babbled on about What Monitor do you use and what do
you think about it? proclaiming:

What Monitor do you use and what do you think about it?

Presario 1425. I used it on my Compaq. Looked awful on this Acer jobby until I downloaded
the right drivers.

MIRSE August 7th 03 01:39 AM

mb-m02.aol.com

What Monitor do you use and what do you think about it?

Im in the process of finding a newe monitor after my MV730i picture tube went
out after being manufactured in December 1999. (4.7) Years. Or something in
that range. I am looking at the Compaq:

COMPAQ FP7317 - Compaq 17" Flat-Panel LCD Monitor
http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.js...bookmark_0&oid
=75294&catoid=-8027

or the Compaq:

COMPAQ FS7550 - Compaq 17" Flat-Screen Monitor
http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.js...0&catoid=-8027

if any suggestions that anyone has or use currently that you have and
reccomedations are welcomed.

In case anyone is wondering how im doing this with a burnt up monitor im
magic
I suppose or i am using another PC.

Thanks

******
We have a Samsung LCD SyncMaster 760V TFT 17 in. It works pretty good.

A relative has had good results with a Viewsonic CRT 17 in. from BestBuy.

Have you checked recent copies of PCWORLD for its recommendations?