HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Scanner Keyboard and XP (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=57844)

Quester July 23rd 03 10:49 AM

Scanner Keyboard and XP

I have a Compaq scanner keyboard that I got a few years back it came
with win95 drivers but worked fine in 98se. I have recently switched to XP
and it will not find the keyboard. I put it in compatibility mode first in
95 then 98 the program seems to work ok but it will not find the keyboard I
was hoping there were other people out there still useing this board, I know
it is a legacy but it still scans great and is more convenant than my flat
bed. If any one can help with a newer driver it would be most helpful
thanks.