HardwareBanter

-   -   Just to say hi + a small question (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49486)

Jez McAllister June 30th 03 02:47 PM

Just to say hi + a small question

Just to say hi to all the regulars here (and noobs).. I have just joined
this news-group and from a quick read of some threads ect it seems most here
are quiet helpfull.
Onto my small question. I have a GeForce 4 with TV-out but am having some
probs setting it up to run onto my TV.( For films). My PC is more than
capeable of this task and when i had a ATI card the process to have TV-out
working was extremly easy. Is there a link/site with instructions on how to
have the settings set with my GeForce 4 so TV-out works ?. I need
instructions only on what settings the Nvidia software needs to be set to as
i have all the correct cables ect and know where they need to be :-) .
Anyone know of a link ect plz post. I will be extremly greatfull (well my
kids will be as they can watch films on the TV)..Thanks...

Derek Wildstar July 3rd 03 03:01 AM

"Jez McAllister" wrote in message
[...]

Since you have set up something like before, and had it working, you must
know the rudimentary basics as to connections, and setting up the driver
suite as to turn on the secondary display, and any overlays as needed. Which
you probably don't have to change other than "turn the secondary on" check
box.

So what's not working, have you tried it? Are there some areas of the
Detonator Driver pages you are having trouble with? There's really nothing
tricky about it, it's just a question of selecting your preferences, once it
fails to work, then the fun can begin!