HardwareBanter

-   -   Geforce2 Go Drivers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49329)

boe June 22nd 03 05:05 PM

Geforce2 Go Drivers

I'm in the same boat!

"Edward W. Thompson" wrote in message
I have an Nvidia Geforce2 Go installed in my Toshiba laptop with WINXP
Pro. I am presently using the latest drivers (circa 2001) published
by Toshiba. Are there any "better" drivers I could use and where
would I download them?

Carygee June 22nd 03 07:23 PM

http://www.geocities.com/madtoast/

boe June 22nd 03 07:58 PM

Thanks but CURSES - it looks like the mobiles haven't been updated in about
a year! What is wrong with these guys? I'll be looking for another VPU in
my next CPU if Toshiba and nVidia don't support their mobile video.

Carygee June 25th 03 04:28 PM

I installed Microsoft approved (?) 44.03 with the Toshiba *.inf file on my
Satellite Pro. (used the GeForce2 MX 420 version).

So far, so good...

WindowsXP