HardwareBanter

-   -   WinFast TV2000XP PVR crashs big time with Win XP - Anyone else ? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=51917)

Nice4 November 19th 03 10:12 PM

WinFast TV2000XP PVR crashs big time with Win XP - Anyone else ?

It works only 10~15 minutes everytime, and I have latest driver
updated, CPU load and system temp are all under working ranges. Then
it suddenly crashs as always. There is NO such thing under W2K
though.

AMD xp2600, PCI ATI Video card.

Anyone has any suggestions please.

Birderman November 20th 03 09:40 AM

Is this when capturing ?

Is your disk Fat32 or NTFS ?

If Fat32, you will find that file size is limited and usually equates to
around 15minutes of uncompressed video.

HTH
Birderman