HardwareBanter

-   Homebuilt PC's (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   GET A FREE IPOD WITH MINIMUM EFFORT!! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=21422)

Maria October 2nd 04 07:12 AM

GET A FREE IPOD WITH MINIMUM EFFORT!!

GET A FREE IPOD!

I assure you, this offer is legit. I was skeptical too at first. But search
all over the internet and you will not find anyone claiming this is a scam.
You will find plenty of success stories, though.

For instance, look at:
http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125...w=wn_2culthead

All you have to do is register and then participate in some trial program
from a variety of companies, like Ebay, Ancestry.com, or AOL. For most of
them, you can just sign up for a free trial and then cancel.

Then, just refer five people to sign up just like you did, and you get a
free iPod.
You have nothing to lose. It only takes about 15 minutes to go through the
whole process. You have nothing to lose, so register now!

Register at: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9279469

Quick Info
Offer is only valid in the United States.
Only one account is allowed per household.
Always use IE 6 when dealing with freeiPods.com because other browsers are
not fully supported and you may not be credited for completing an offer.