HardwareBanter

-   -   Online chat w/ FX 5900 project manager (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49804)

Bill July 19th 03 05:31 PM

Online chat w/ FX 5900 project manager

Got this info from an eVGA.com newsletter:

eVGA.com is hosting a GeForce FX 5900 chat on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 @
4:00pm PST. We will be joined by special guest Steve Sims, NVIDIA GeForce FX
5900 product manager. We are very excited to offer our users this
opportunity to speak with one of the NVIDIA team members instrumental in
delivering this power-house gaming card.

Please follow the link below to make sure you have JAVA installed and you
are a current eVGA.com member so that you will not miss any part of the chat
on July 23, 2003!

http://www.evga.com/community/chat/default.asp

(disclaimer: I don't work for nor own stock in eVGA.com or nVidia, don't
own a FX 5900, don't even own an eVGA.com card, yada yada yada...)