HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   spanning desktop with 9800se (not extended desktop) (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=43713)

Lucas Young December 27th 03 05:06 AM

spanning desktop with 9800se (not extended desktop)

Hi
I have the latest catalyst drivers and hydravision and I want to span my xp
desktop across two monitors (this is different to extended desktop) - i.e.
have a desktop that is 2560*768 and the windows taskbar running all the way
across (for apps like Adobe premiere etc). I know NVidia and Matrox cards
can do it - is there a hack/patch/tip to accomplish this with a Radeon?

cheers

Lucas