HardwareBanter

-   -   Geforce4 fx 5200 magic video in game capture function a silliness or not ??? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49421)

Anybody June 26th 03 04:27 AM

Geforce4 fx 5200 magic video in game capture function a silliness or not ???

I never heard of that, but it sounds interesting though, do you need some
kind of software? let me know pls.
"jhgd" wrote in message
Yep it came up to me what this is all about.
i'm suppose to be able to capture video fromm any kind of game but when l
try to nothing happen, so i've check the instruction and at the end it say
that i'm suppose to write some kind of technic line in, i guest, computer
language into a inf file. (woo that's is user friendly).

My question is, is there any one how can make a video from it video game
with a fx5200 videocard. like it suppose to do?

jhgd June 26th 03 08:41 PM

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 03:27:23 GMT, "Anybody" wrote:

-I never heard of that, but it sounds interesting though, do you need some
-kind of software? let me know pls.

Here a send screen shot of my install menu...