HardwareBanter

-   Homebuilt PC's (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Raid aka Diesel-Dum Is Told: "you are simply dishonest in the way youpresent things." (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=197641)

Anonymous January 28th 17 04:32 AM

Raid aka Diesel-Dum Is Told: "you are simply dishonest in the way youpresent things."

(Well, gee - Duh! One of the AV geniuses finally figured it out:
It is a TOTAL waste of time conversing with a psychotic liar and
evader. It's about time. Oh, by the way, Raid/Dustin Cook also
offered on his page the program to decrypt the viruses - BUT in
no way is that to be construed as 'passing' viruses. Jeesh!)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...f1cad242f42f7c
or
http://preview.tinyurl.com/22k77p9

Pierre Vandevenne View profile More options Jun 7 2000, 8:00
am Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus From: pie...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Pierre Vandevenne) Date: 2000/06/07 Subject: HELP!! MS DOS
window "Scrambler for gigabites" In article
012f7070.28e61...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Raid Slam soho20NOsoS...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
write more of them, I said I wouldn't spread one. And no,
I'm sorry, but offering ENCRYPTED files on a website
isn't spreading.

It is spreading, by all definitions : spreading of encrypted
viruses and spreading of their decryptors. Spreading loaded guns
with the safety on or with the safety off sin't fundamentally
different. You are spreading harmful software, with a safety so
that you can wash your hands.

The problem that makes most discussions with you on this topic
impossible and a loss of time is that you are simply dishonest
in the way you present things.

--- Pierre Vandevenne, MD www.datarescue.com, home of the IDA
Pro Disassembler