HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   sound blaster live install software (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=4952)

don ward May 28th 04 05:41 AM

sound blaster live install software

i have sound blaster live 4670 sound card im moving to different computer
and i cant find my installation disc... any one have install softwre to
send me or know wher i can get it

thnks
don ward

--
---
don ward

GBH May 28th 04 08:09 AM

Try
http://uk.europe.creative.com/suppor...rs/welcome.asp
hth
Geoff

"don ward" wrote in message
i have sound blaster live 4670 sound card im moving to different computer
and i cant find my installation disc... any one have install softwre to
send me or know wher i can get it

thnks
don ward

--
---
don ward

May 28th 04 11:07 AM

You can get the full suite of software and drivers from Creative's website:
http://www.creative.com/support/