HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Mach64 gt driver??? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=41964)

Jesper Kildedal September 30th 03 12:16 AM

Mach64 gt driver???

Hi NG

I have looked everywhere for a win 98 driver to the ATI Mach64 GT card, but
with no luck. Does anyone know where I could get such a driver, and does
anyone possibly know a generally good place to download drivers? I have been
on the www.ati.com but with no such luck.

Please help!

--
Jesper

bandit September 30th 03 01:29 AM

Try this site they might have them ------
http://www.voodoofiles.com

patrickp September 30th 03 07:34 PM

"Jesper Kildedal" wrote in message
k...
Hi NG

I have looked everywhere for a win 98 driver to the ATI Mach64 GT card,

but
with no luck. Does anyone know where I could get such a driver, and does
anyone possibly know a generally good place to download drivers? I have

been
on the www.ati.com but with no such luck.

Please help!

--
Jesper

You should have looked under Legacy Products:
http://www.ati.com/support/products/...ctdrivers.html

patrickp