HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   HP Deskjet 722c cost VS Color Copier cost (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=72117)

SkatingMom July 17th 03 03:42 PM

HP Deskjet 722c cost VS Color Copier cost

Hope someone has advice for me. I need 100 color pages printed (one
side). Speedy Printing said they would do it for 69 cents per page
(non-profit price). I was wondering if it would be less to just buy a
new cartridge for my color printer and print them at home. $69.00 is
alot. A new cartridge would run around $50. I am not sure how many
copies I can run before the ink runs out. Any ideas? Someone else
told me color copies should only cost arount fifteen cents each.
Where would I find a place for that price?