HardwareBanter

-   -   TV Out - req. how to use (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=52011)

Birderman November 25th 03 09:29 AM

TV Out - req. how to use

Hi,

I hope somebody can help this time round, last time I posted a message to
this group nobody seemed to have an answer.

I have a MSI GeForce 4 TI4600 with (I believe because it has the connection)
TV Out.

How do I activate TV out on it with Nvidia 53.03 drivers. The manual
downloaded from the MSI website appears to have different options/layout for
adjusting display properties.

Since I got the card secondhand I do not have a user manual for it and the
drivers are not original MSI ones, I have downloaded the Nvdiia drivers from
3d Guru website.

TIA
Birderman

Nic November 25th 03 11:51 AM

Start by connecting the TV to the card - it will autodetect the TV and give u tv-out options.

tq96 November 26th 03 03:01 AM

How do I activate TV out on it with Nvidia 53.03 drivers. The manual
downloaded from the MSI website appears to have different
options/layout for adjusting display properties.

1. Connect TV.
2. Boot computer.
3. Go to NView options in display driver.
4. Turn on clone mode with the monitor as the primary device and the TV as
the secondary device.