HardwareBanter

-   -   Why EVGA? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=121338)

[email protected] March 1st 06 05:58 AM

Why EVGA?

I returned my defective 6600gt video card to Evga's RMA dep't.

They were very quick to provide me with an RMA number - which I
apprecated!

3 Weeks ago I paid to ship my card back to EVGA in California from home
which is Canada.

Their website states that withing 48 hours of receiving the defective
card.. a new one will be sent out.

I have sent 7 emails now to EVGA trying to find out what is going on!
Not a single email has been answered...

They have my Video Card, they have my $$, and I paid to ship it back
to them.
Now they don't know me!

I've pleaded to try to get an answer from them.... Silence!

Should I buy an EVGA card next time?

Customer Service that't non existant? You Betttt!

This is my 3rd EVGA video card, and my LAST!

Drew Carter
Aylmer, Ontario
Canada