HardwareBanter

-   Cdr (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   cyclic redundancy check (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=23820)

Howard Kaikow July 20th 03 10:33 PM

cyclic redundancy check

I've seen nasty comments about Memorex media.
However, it is best to use only media recommended by the drive manufacturer.
Check the manual that came with the drive and the drive manufacturer's web
site.
If Plextor, they actually give media part numbers for each manufacturer.

--
http://www.standards.com/; Howard Kaikow's web site.
"skorvin" wrote in message
e...
hey,

i've got some memorex cd's and i can't copy them anymore to my hd
which software should i use to recover the data ?

can i just try to write an image with clone cd.... or won't clone cd be

able
to write an image of a 'bad' cd ?

(is memorex low quality ? )