HardwareBanter

-   Matrox Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Nvidia cards suck! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=48974)

Peter Mollror September 25th 03 10:00 PM

Nvidia cards suck!

Even old CGA cards are better than these buggy NVIDIA crap cards!

IŽd rather use a PC with a Hercules monochrome card than nvidia crap !

RADEON is much better !

Lee Marsh September 25th 03 10:16 PM

Peter Mollror wrote:
snip crap

Yay, another ATI fanboy.

Sith Lord September 25th 03 11:03 PM

On 25 Sep 2003 14:00:06 -0700 in alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,
(Peter Mollror) wrote:

Even old CGA cards are better than these buggy NVIDIA crap cards!

IŽd rather use a PC with a Hercules monochrome card than nvidia crap !

RADEON is much better !

Possibly the lamest troll I've seen for ages. You're that guy in
Roxanne that walked up to Steve Martin and called him "big nose"
aren't you?

Jamie_Manic September 25th 03 11:25 PM

om...

I have an ATI card and even I think people with this opinion are ****s.

Alan Shepherd September 25th 03 11:52 PM

I have 3 pc's one has a Radeon 9600, one has a GF4400 Ti & one has a
GF440MX, all are good, and all do a good job the GF440MX has a good TV out,
and the other two are superb gaming cards, quick and nice, until DX9 games
become more common the GF4400 will still hold it's own against the Radeon.

The Radeon and GeForce cards have their good points, and poor points.
BUT IMO the GF5200 does suck.

Chimera September 26th 03 12:33 AM

Lee Marsh wrote:
Peter Mollror wrote:
snip crap

Yay, another ATI fanboy.

nah, not even the ATI camp will take this troll

We Live For The One We Die For The One September 26th 03 03:42 AM

yes they do.

Dark Avenger September 26th 03 09:01 AM

(Peter Mollror) wrote in message . com...
Even old CGA cards are better than these buggy NVIDIA crap cards!

IŽd rather use a PC with a Hercules monochrome card than nvidia crap !

RADEON is much better !

Whoooooo...what does THAT button does? didistyle

Larry Roberts September 26th 03 11:38 AM

No they don't. My old GF3 Ti200 kicks ass still. The GF FX are
not really all that bad. Just that they don't have the power to do
what a card in that price range should. If they'd drop the pice on the
Ultra to around that of a 9600, then I'd buy one, but as for now, I'll
stick to the other guys. :)