HardwareBanter

-   -   GeForceFX 5200 OpenGL problems! HELP!!!!! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=50029)

Bob Petteys August 3rd 03 04:12 AM

GeForceFX 5200 OpenGL problems! HELP!!!!!

Ok I've got an eVga GeForceFX 52000 running on an AMD AthlonXP 1600
with 512 of PC133 and XP Pro, all updated.

When I play any OpenGL games, it totally goes nuts. The textures
flicker, the "walls" in buidlings flash in and out, and I eventually
get an error and it crashes.

I've tried it with the newest detonator, I've tried it with the stock
drivers, I've tried it with the Windows Update drivers, no dice.

Anybody know what it might be?

missmuffy33 August 7th 03 10:38 PM

you may want to try setting Vertical Sync option to "always off"
this is per PNY's FAQ section on opengl troubleshooting

http://www.pny.com/support/faqs/read...3FmodelID%3D16

om...