HardwareBanter

-   -   Comparison of Nvidia 7950 512MB AGP against 6800 Ultra AGP (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=159131)

huLLy in Greece October 26th 07 03:56 PM

Comparison of Nvidia 7950 512MB AGP against 6800 Ultra AGP

Where can I find some stats comparing these two cards?

Cheers,

--

huLLy
Tel: 07976 123278

KCB October 26th 07 10:02 PM

Comparison of Nvidia 7950 512MB AGP against 6800 Ultra AGP

Being as they are not the same generation of cards, you may have a hard
time finding a direct comparison. If that's the case, see if you can
find some reviews comparing each card against some other card, then you
can estimate the difference. Since a 7800GT easily beats the 6800, I
would say the 7950 would kill it
..

huLLy in Greece October 27th 07 08:43 AM

KCB wrote:
Being as they are not the same generation of cards, you may have a
hard time finding a direct comparison. If that's the case, see if
you can find some reviews comparing each card against some other
card, then you can estimate the difference. Since a 7800GT easily
beats the 6800, I would say the 7950 would kill it
.

Yes but I want to see some FPS stats... a 10%, 20% increase isn't worth the
change, but a 50% increase might..
--

huLLy
Tel: 07976 123278

Steve Kovack Sr.[_2_] October 27th 07 10:08 AM

Comparison of Nvidia 7950 512MB AGP against 6800 Ultra AGP

In article ,
says...
Where can I find some stats comparing these two cards?

Cheers,

Not sure if they show the AGP of the 7950, but check here

http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2006.html

--
When replying remove "-nospam-" from email address.

huLLy in Greece October 27th 07 10:15 AM

Comparison of Nvidia 7950 512MB AGP against 6800 Ultra AGP

Steve Kovack Sr. wrote:
In article ,
says...
Where can I find some stats comparing these two cards?

Cheers,

Not sure if they show the AGP of the 7950, but check here

http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2006.html

Perfect! Just what I was looking for - thank you very much!
--

huLLy
Tel: 07976 123278