HardwareBanter

-   -   GeForce 8800 GTX - DirectX 10 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=158929)

Olaf Strehlow October 21st 07 11:27 AM

GeForce 8800 GTX - DirectX 10

Hello,

I own a 8800 GTX running under Vista, so DirectX 10 should be installed.
Actual Beta driver 163.75 is installed.

In the hellgate demo I can't select the DirectX 10 mode. Does anyone has
an idea why? I thought it should be possible ...

Thanks

Olaf

Augustus October 21st 07 04:12 PM

GeForce 8800 GTX - DirectX 10

"Olaf Strehlow" wrote in message
Hello,

I own a 8800 GTX running under Vista, so DirectX 10 should be installed.
Actual Beta driver 163.75 is installed.

In the hellgate demo I can't select the DirectX 10 mode. Does anyone has
an idea why? I thought it should be possible ...

DX10 functionality is a know issue for the beta and demo...

Augustus[_2_] October 21st 07 08:33 PM

GeForce 8800 GTX - DirectX 10

"Augustus" wrote in message

"Olaf Strehlow" wrote in message
Hello,

I own a 8800 GTX running under Vista, so DirectX 10 should be installed.
Actual Beta driver 163.75 is installed.

In the hellgate demo I can't select the DirectX 10 mode. Does anyone has
an idea why? I thought it should be possible ...

DX10 functionality is a know issue for the beta and demo...

....umm, "known" issue...