HardwareBanter

-   -   Stuck in Infernal Demo. (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=144945)

Skybuck Flying February 1st 07 09:31 AM

Stuck in Infernal Demo.

Oh yeah and finally most of the lights can't be shot out.

The first thing I test when I play a new shooter, is shooting the lights
out.

Surely with all these new fancy graphics and "lit up" masks on the
enemies... this would be cool to do...

I have yet to come across a shooter where all lights can be shot out or all
windows destroyed =D

It should be my or the enemies decision to shoot out the lights and play in
the dark... making it more difficult for me or the enemy... so it would be
stupid to shoot out the lights or sometimes smart... so one would have to be
carefull not to shoot out the lights or so =D

Bye,
Skybuck.