HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Another bad series Presario Compaq Laptops (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=133112)

[email protected] August 3rd 06 06:48 PM

Another bad series Presario Compaq Laptops

Recently, I just received about 10 dead Compaq presario v2000 series
from different customers.
Power connector is OK, Power goes to some chips but not all, must be a
bad IC somewhere.
If anyone has experience with this, please share, thank you.

[email protected] August 14th 06 06:32 AM

http://www.recalls.gov.au/view_recal..._ID_Auto=14064