HardwareBanter

-   Dell Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Anyone know where I can get a cheap knock-off watch? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=167310)

JCMc April 11th 08 02:48 AM

Anyone know where I can get a cheap knock-off watch?

What's with the news-group pollution?

William R. Walsh April 11th 08 03:46 AM

Anyone know where I can get a cheap knock-off watch?

It is spam that is originating from the abuse of Google Groups.

Go down a bit and read the thread that talks about "shooting the watch
salesman" for more info.

William

TBerk April 12th 08 01:37 AM

Anyone know where I can get a cheap knock-off watch?

On Apr 10, 7:46*pm, "William R. Walsh"
m wrote:
It is spam that is originating from the abuse of Google Groups.

Go down a bit and read the thread that talks about "shooting the watch
salesman" for more info.

William

Funny, I was just this afternoon looking for an older fasioned watch
at a watch repair shop.

The guy said "just buy one from Walmart, these on the wall are all for
parts...".

Damn.

TBerk