HardwareBanter

-   -   Linux utilities for FX5700 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=55183)

jafar September 16th 04 04:10 PM

Linux utilities for FX5700

Hi
I am looking for an overclocking utility for Linux that supports the
FX5700. I have installed nvclock, but it seems to support everything but
the FX5700 :(
Any suggestions?

--
Jafar Calley
Registered Linux User #359623

Bora Ugurlu September 17th 04 07:16 PM

jafar schrieb:

Hi
I am looking for an overclocking utility for Linux that supports the
FX5700. I have installed nvclock, but it seems to support everything but
the FX5700 :(
Any suggestions?

Try to compile from CVS. The author says it overclocks any GF card :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nvclock
--

Bora Ugurlu

jafar September 18th 04 12:26 PM

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:16:01 +0200, Bora Ugurlu wrote:

jafar schrieb:

Hi
I am looking for an overclocking utility for Linux that supports the
FX5700. I have installed nvclock, but it seems to support everything but
the FX5700 :(
Any suggestions?

Try to compile from CVS. The author says it overclocks any GF card :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nvclock

Thanks. I'll try that later. The cvs access seems to be broken at the
moment :(
I usually don't try "broken" versions with such critical stuff as this. I
don't want to try overclocking to 475Mhz and find that someone has made a
typo in the source and it overclocks to 4750Mhz ;)