HardwareBanter

-   Gigabyte Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   8N SLI Royal Built in Network card would crash when moving files (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=116784)

Ridge Walker January 8th 06 04:22 PM

8N SLI Royal Built in Network card would crash when moving files

Anyone know why ?? I have to keep on restarting it. Move files from a
Win2k to XP [which is this 8N SLI Royal] GA 8N SLI Royal with the
built in 2 Network gigabit.. which is quite common now in newer mobos.
Using network cards for years never had a network moving files problem
before... what can I do. I tried to disable many of the features and
make it quite basic but still crashes.. useless board.