HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Need Part Number (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=58437)

Steve K December 18th 03 12:13 AM

Need Part Number

I am looking for a part number for the I/O shield for a Presario 8000. The
MB part number is 262255-001. From left to right, it has the Mouse/KB,
space, Com1, lpte, then stacked 4 port USB. The Tech support in New Delhi
doesn't have a clue. Can anyone help?

Joe December 24th 03 04:11 AM

You might be able to find something using HP's Parts Finder:

http://partsurfer.hp.com/cgi-bin/spi...empla te=main

Or, probably better, download the service/maintenance manual from HP's site.

. 6...