HardwareBanter

-   -   Dawn Demo and GF4 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49417)

A S C June 26th 03 01:51 AM

Dawn Demo and GF4

http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=nv30_emulation

"David Merrifield" wrote in message
.. .
Hi,

I have GF4 Ti 4400 card and someone at work was telling me it is possible

get the NVidia Dawn demo to run on this card.

I know a wrapper has been written for ATI cards, is this true and if so

can
someone tell me how or point me at a link please.

Thanx

Dave

johndevoy June 26th 03 05:18 AM

But isnt the FX nv35?
No point emulating NV30 on an NV30 card like the gf4 is.

Barry Walsh June 26th 03 08:26 PM

"johndevoy" wrote in message
But isnt the FX nv35?
No point emulating NV30 on an NV30 card like the gf4 is.

GF 4 family are NV25 (MXs are NV17), the 5800 is NV30 and the 5900 is NV35