HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   ok, then (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=42452)

Cap'n Crunch October 22nd 03 02:23 AM

ok, then

Being a complete newbie at this, can someone point out where the control
panel for the 3.8 Catalyst driver is? The download includes it, and I
actually got as far as installing the drivers properly, but I do not see a
separate setup file for the control panel. Like I said, I am new at this,
*and* I just may be as blind as a bat.
Thank you
Rod

Inglo October 22nd 03 02:31 AM

On 10/21/2003 6:23 PM Cap'n Crunch befouled our nation with:

Being a complete newbie at this, can someone point out where the control
panel for the 3.8 Catalyst driver is? The download includes it, and I
actually got as far as installing the drivers properly, but I do not see a
separate setup file for the control panel. Like I said, I am new at this,
*and* I just may be as blind as a bat.
Thank you
Rod

StartControl PanelDisplay[Settings]{Advanced}

--
"I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich."

Steve [Inglo]