HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Omega drivers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=41297)

Richard Rollins August 23rd 03 10:53 AM

Omega drivers

I have just downloaded the cat 3.6 based omega drivers and there is no
option to overclock the card like in the 3.4

My card Saphire Atlantis 128 mb 9500 non pro.

Claw Jammer August 23rd 03 02:09 PM

In article ,
says...
I have just downloaded the cat 3.6 based omega drivers and there is no
option to overclock the card like in the 3.4

My card Saphire Atlantis 128 mb 9500 non pro.

Are you sure that you just didn't have the RadClocker option ticked when
you installed them?

John Boy August 23rd 03 11:32 PM

There is in my version. If you uninstalled the ATi Control Station and then
installed the Omega drivers you should have a new Control Station with Clock
Rate on a new tab. My card is currently clocked at 378MHz core and 337.5MHz
memory.

John