HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   OT Uses for old dot matrix ink jet printer paper (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=199379)

KenK January 16th 19 02:13 PM

OT Uses for old dot matrix ink jet printer paper

I have three full boxes of old printer paper whch I hate to throw away but
can't think of a use for. Sheets perforated together and the paper strips
along the edge make them awkward for any uses I can come up with.

What did you do with yours when you switched to modern printers?

TIA

Eli the Bearded January 16th 19 08:47 PM

In comp.periphs.printers, KenK wrote:
I have three full boxes of old printer paper whch I hate to throw away but
can't think of a use for. Sheets perforated together and the paper strips
along the edge make them awkward for any uses I can come up with.

What did you do with yours when you switched to modern printers?

Fan-fold paper is great for making banners. You might not do that, but
there's probably an elementary school or pre-school in your area that
could put that paper to use.

Elijah
------
cannot recall ever owning an *ink jet* that used fan-fold

GlowingBlueMist[_9_] January 16th 19 09:51 PM

On 1/16/2019 2:47 PM, Eli the Bearded wrote:
In comp.periphs.printers, KenK wrote:
I have three full boxes of old printer paper whch I hate to throw away but
can't think of a use for. Sheets perforated together and the paper strips
along the edge make them awkward for any uses I can come up with.

What did you do with yours when you switched to modern printers?

Fan-fold paper is great for making banners. You might not do that, but
there's probably an elementary school or pre-school in your area that
could put that paper to use.

Elijah
------
cannot recall ever owning an *ink jet* that used fan-fold

I second Eli the Bearded's comments.
Elementary or earlier schools are always needing paper and such for
projects for the kids.