HardwareBanter

-   -   Upgrade (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=53703)

cyrus April 17th 04 01:21 AM

Upgrade

Hi I have a Ti4600 128Mb creative card in a 64 bit PC at the moment I
am looking to upgrade it what card are better then this please. I do
video editing manly I don't need a video impute as the mother board has
fire wire and I have a Dazzle Hollywood DV Bridge. I use the PC for the
net as well and for playing games. I want to know witch board model
numbers and make I should look out for as the prices of the currant
cards will come down soon now.

Thank you for your help
--
cyrus