HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Printing wide pages? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=199426)

KenK February 21st 19 07:28 PM

Printing wide pages?

Any suggestions on printing wide pages? I tried using landscape mode but
still the last two columns were off the page. Use smaller font? I don't see
how.

There must be a way.

TIA

Keith Nuttle February 21st 19 08:53 PM

Printing wide pages?

On 2/21/2019 1:28 PM, KenK wrote:
Any suggestions on printing wide pages? I tried using landscape mode but
still the last two columns were off the page. Use smaller font? I don't see
how.

There must be a way.

TIA

Depends on your printer brand and model and the software

Set the scale factor to less than 100%. ie reduce page to 80% of
actual size.

Change paper size. ie instead of 8.5X11 print to 8.5 X 14

Make the column width smaller

--
2018: The year we learn to play the great game of Euchre