HardwareBanter

-   AMD x86-64 Processors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   good processor monitoring tool? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=106963)

Alex Pavluck September 13th 05 11:57 AM

good processor monitoring tool?

I just bought an AMD 3400+. Is there a good system monitoring tool?

thanks, Alex

Derek Baker September 13th 05 12:43 PM

ups.com...

http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php
--
Derek

Yadayada September 13th 05 12:51 PM

"Alex Pavluck" wrote in message
ups.com...
I just bought an AMD 3400+. Is there a good system monitoring tool?

thanks, Alex

What are you looking to monitor? I am very fond of CPU-Z from
http://www.cpuid.com . For temp monitoring, I like speedfan posted by the
first reply.

Markus Loeffler September 13th 05 04:51 PM

Alex Pavluck wrote:
I just bought an AMD 3400+. Is there a good system monitoring tool?

thanks, Alex

try systool for temps, cpu-z is also quite nice for voltages & frequ.

for real-time cpu monitoring go crystalcpuid. this also lets you
customize cool'n' quiet features like multi & voltage.

hth
markus

NoNoBadDog! September 13th 05 07:58 PM

"Alex Pavluck" wrote in message
ups.com...
I just bought an AMD 3400+. Is there a good system monitoring tool?

thanks, Alex

There should be some on the mobo manufacturers website, and AMD has a couple
of good ones on their website.

Bobby