HardwareBanter

-   -   HELP!!! Geforce 4 ti4200 128mb agp8x + Acer AL732 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=50744)

Axel September 13th 03 04:58 PM

HELP!!! Geforce 4 ti4200 128mb agp8x + Acer AL732

Hi, i've this problem with the 2 things that i mensioned in subject.
When i link the dvi cable and i configure it in display properties and
i reboot my pc, the videocards doesn't start with dvi, and it tryes to
start with vga or s-video (I try it in my tv) output and my pc doesn't
boot. How can i do to solve this problem? I think that is a bios
problem, do u know that i update it the problem is solved?

Thanks