HardwareBanter

-   -   Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi. (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=173360)

Skybuck Flying[_2_] November 7th 08 04:54 AM

Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

After you read up on gravity you might also want to learn about heat,
centrifugal forces, acid, and gamma particles ;)

And keep a close eye on that LHC... it might even discover new particles
that are "playing with the pits"

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying[_2_] November 7th 08 05:01 AM

Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

"Impmon" wrote in message
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 22:28:51 +0100, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

If anybody asks where is the CD/DVD I say:

In the trash... it got damaged, ok.

So **** you too :)

Bye,
Skybuck.

No reciept? No proof of ownership?

No, do I need to keep those ?

I already said, it's in the trash can.

if you don't like the CD protection, you could look for a No CD crack
and apply it,

You filthy pirate you ! ;)

then put your original disc away in a safe place.

Let me know when you find one !

moron lets a CD or DVD get damaged beyond use.

It's moron technology it always gets damaged.

4 points for me, 0 points for you.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying[_2_] November 7th 08 05:11 AM

Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

It's not a matter of not liking copy protection.

It's a matter of keeping my pc alive and well.

I don't want to become the next Sony-victim.

Go read up on that too.

You have a looooonnnggggggg way to go little man.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying[_2_] November 7th 08 05:16 AM

Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

What about the digital office ?

Do I now have to keep all these manuals and receipts around ?!

No ****ing way man !

I want everything digital to safe the rain forest and keep my house clean !

Also easy transport to somewhere else ;)

Have you read about the missing digits in the Red Alert 3 manual for the cd
keys ?!

Oh my god the stupidity is of the richter scale !

Not to mention the ecology disaster of all those plastic cd's polluting our
environment and costing oil and such leading to war and such !

Wow so much wasting ! time, oil, paper, energy, ink, tree's, water, and so
forrrrttthhh :P*

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying[_2_] November 7th 08 05:20 AM

Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

Don't put the CD/DVD up side down into the drive !

I repeat.

Don't put the CD/DVD up side down into the drive !

I repeat.

Don't put the CD/DVD up side down into the drive !

I warned you !

Skybuck Flying[_2_] November 7th 08 05:23 AM

Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

Buy special boxes to place all these CD's/DVD's in !

Don't break the jewel cases !

Buy a special knife to open the plastic ****ty wrappers ! ;)

Have you spent enough yet ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying[_2_] November 7th 08 05:23 AM

Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

Do try and make backups of it !

Do try and make backups of it !

Do try and make backups of it !

Do try and make backups of it !

Just in case it does get damaged ! ;)

Oooops.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying[_2_] November 7th 08 05:25 AM

Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

No don't make backups of it !

No don't make backups of it !

No don't make backups of it !

Spent big bucks and time calling them !

You love them don't you !

Call them !

Call them !

Call them !

Call them !

Ask for replacement !

Have you spent enough time yet ?

Bye,
Skybuck ;)

Skybuck Flying[_2_] November 7th 08 05:26 AM

Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

What's that ?

There is no phone number and no information ?

Try their website !

Try their website !

Try their website !

Try their website !

Try their website !

Did you surf enough yet ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying[_2_] November 7th 08 05:27 AM

Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

Website not working ?

Ofcourse not !

You must have the latest FLASH junk !

Go download flash first !