HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Printing A3 on a HP Color LaserJet 5? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=167444)

Hari Seldon[_3_] April 14th 08 07:48 PM

Printing A3 on a HP Color LaserJet 5?

I know it;s an old one, but I am kind of commited to it.

I got an A4-tray with can hold A3 (according to the pictograms...) But
nothing works.

Anyone got a hint?

Hari Seldon[_3_] April 14th 08 08:33 PM

Printing A3 on a HP Color LaserJet 5?

"Hari Seldon" schreef in bericht
. ..
I know it;s an old one, but I am kind of commited to it.

I got an A4-tray with can hold A3 (according to the pictograms...) But
nothing works.

Anyone got a hint?

Problem solved:

Had to order an extra tray for $250.

Instead I analysed the picture of this tray, fiddled with a tiny screwdriver
to pick out the nudge on the front of my tray and put that
nudge/samophlage/willy thing in the middle of the three holes...

HP recognized it, and printed A3, yippieee!