HardwareBanter

-   -   Skybuck's DreamPC Fourth Build, 116 Pictures available ! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=188823)

Chris S.[_3_] June 3rd 11 02:53 PM

Skybuck's DreamPC Fourth Build, 116 Pictures available !

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
.home.nl...
Hello There !

Skybuck's DreamPC has been rebuild for the Fourth time and now pictures
available online !

(Rebuild using a new motherboard from ASRock and a new graphics card from
Asus)

It's now pretty much ready and I made and uploaded 116 high resolution (4
megapixels) delicious pictures for you !

Be sure to look at the picture filenames for a description of each picture
! (This can be done by changing the "view")

The pictures can be viewed here on Microsoft's Skydrive:

http://cid-aedd0ea32d61bc86.photos.l...mPCFourthBuild

Picture #79 is far and away the most hilarious....

Mike Tomlinson June 12th 11 11:21 PM

Skybuck's DreamPC Fourth Build, 116 Pictures available !

En el artículo , Chris S.
escribió:

Picture #79 is far and away the most hilarious....

Isn't it just.

25 posts in this thread, 12 from Sky****, 12 auto-killed.

--
(\__/)