HardwareBanter

-   Homebuilt PC's (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Skybuck's DreamPC Fourth Build, 116 Pictures available ! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=188801)

Beryl[_4_] June 1st 11 06:48 PM

Skybuck's DreamPC Fourth Build, 116 Pictures available !

Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello There !

Skybuck's DreamPC has been rebuild for the Fourth time and now pictures
available online !

(Rebuild using a new motherboard from ASRock

AMD should definetly take a look a picture numbers:

63, 64, 65

To show a plastic-break-off problem with the heatsink fan holder design
and it's metal screws and round plastic rings on the holder.

Your new motherboard is already broken?

Skybuck Flying[_5_] June 2nd 11 12:21 AM

"
Your new motherboard is already broken?
"

No, see pictures to see what broke ;)

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Beryl[_4_] June 2nd 11 05:31 AM

Skybuck Flying wrote:

"Beryl" wrote in message ...
Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello There !

Skybuck's DreamPC has been rebuild for the Fourth time and now
pictures available online !

(Rebuild using a new motherboard from ASRock
AMD should definetly take a look a picture numbers:

63, 64, 65

To show a plastic-break-off problem with the heatsink fan holder
design and it's metal screws and round plastic rings on the holder.

"
Your new motherboard is already broken?
"

No, see pictures to see what broke ;)

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Your 116 high resolution (4 megapixels) delicious pictures won't be
coming thru my swell $6/mo. dial-up service.

Skybuck Flying[_5_] June 2nd 11 12:35 PM

"Beryl" wrote in message ...

Skybuck Flying wrote:

"Beryl" wrote in message ...
Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello There !

Skybuck's DreamPC has been rebuild for the Fourth time and now pictures
available online !

(Rebuild using a new motherboard from ASRock
AMD should definetly take a look a picture numbers:

63, 64, 65

To show a plastic-break-off problem with the heatsink fan holder design
and it's metal screws and round plastic rings on the holder.

"
Your new motherboard is already broken?
"

No, see pictures to see what broke ;)

Bye,
Skybuck =D

"
Your 116 high resolution (4 megapixels) delicious pictures won't be
coming thru my swell $6/mo. dial-up service.
"

Oh you poor puppy ! ;) :)

Well just for you I made a special little picture showing the "break off"
it's only 250 KB that should download in approximately 40 seconds.

http://members.home.nl/hbthoupperman...d/BreakOff.jpg

Bye,
Skybuck.

Beryl[_4_] June 3rd 11 04:21 AM

Skybuck Flying wrote:

Well just for you I made a special little picture showing the "break
off" it's only 250 KB that should download in approximately 40 seconds.

About 105 seconds.

http://members.home.nl/hbthoupperman...d/BreakOff.jpg

Bye,
Skybuck.

Clean! At least you broke opposite corners.

Skybuck Flying[_5_] June 3rd 11 01:35 PM

"Beryl" wrote in message ...

Skybuck Flying wrote:

Well just for you I made a special little picture showing the "break off"
it's only 250 KB that should download in approximately 40 seconds.

About 105 seconds.

http://members.home.nl/hbthoupperman...d/BreakOff.jpg

Bye,
Skybuck.

"
Clean! At least you broke opposite corners.
"

1. Yeah first I attached it and then it was dirty, so I de-tached it again.

2. Then I cleaned it and attached it again, but the fan didn't spin up.

3. So I detached it again, and then it broke off, attached the washer to
keep the fan in place and attached it again, now it's working.

Bye,
Skybuck.