HardwareBanter

-   -   Windows Media Player (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=153773)

Gary July 10th 07 12:42 AM

Windows Media Player

When I watch mpgs in Media Player they're in black and white. I have a
8800GTS, WindowsXP, driver 158.22.
Before I start trying a different driver version I'd like to know if anybody
has had this problem, and how did you fix it?

Phil July 10th 07 02:58 AM

Windows Media Player

I'm guessing it's a codec issue. Install FFDSHOW, which is all most will
ever need:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffdshow-tryout/

-phil

ink.net...