HardwareBanter

-   Abit Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   KT7A drivers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=23097)

Simon Drake December 11th 03 04:33 AM

KT7A drivers

Hi. I have recently upgraded to XP and was wondering what drivers I need to
install on my PC. The only one I have updated so far is the VIA hyperion
from Via arena.

Skid December 12th 03 06:37 PM

"Simon Drake" wrote in message
Hi. I have recently upgraded to XP and was wondering what drivers I need

install on my PC. The only one I have updated so far is the VIA hyperion
from Via arena.

That's all there is, unless you have a KT7A-R and are using the Highpoint
RAID controller. In that case, you should install Highpoint drivers that
match there version in your KT7A bios.

See the FAQ at http://www.sudhian.com/showfaqs.cfm?fid=2 for details.