HardwareBanter

-   -   GEforce 6800 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=54819)

Pat August 10th 04 02:48 PM

GEforce 6800

With all the makers out there how can I find out which one has the best rep
for making the Geforce 6800? evga, leadtek, msi?

Thanks,
Pat

Paul Williams August 10th 04 02:55 PM

Hi,

Just my 2 pence worth but...I'm going for the MSI one because I have
an MSI motherboard (NEO2).

They have won awards for their stuff in the past.

Regards,
Paul

Chuck August 11th 04 10:43 PM

"Pat" wrote in message
With all the makers out there how can I find out which one has the best

rep
for making the Geforce 6800? evga, leadtek, msi?

Gainward Golden Sample.

Solid performance, ability to OC, great customer service.