placed the office CD... I would like to have a copy before I reinitialize
the array.

Thank you...

NuTCrAcKeR October 26th 04 01:55 AM

Not sure what you are asking for ... this is a non-binary group, and I cant
very well post a piece of hardware for you to use. Also, I dont think that
the Office CD has support for compaq hardware.

Depending on the server you have, you can download SmartStart 5.5 or 6.4
from me. Send an email to: cpqiso at dnsplus dot net for instructions. Make
sure that the subject of the message is "smart start" (without the quotes).

- LC

Could or would anyone post a copy of Compaq Smart Array 221. Ihave missed

Larry October 26th 04 02:24 AM

"NuTCrAcKeR" wrote in message
Not sure what you are asking for ... this is a non-binary group, and I

cant
very well post a piece of hardware for you to use.

Ahh, come on . . . Why can't you?

Does that mean you can you post hardware to a binary group?

How much bandwidth do I need to D/L a 4200 RAID card?

:-)

(¯`·._.· £ãrrÿ ·._.·´¯)

NuTCrAcKeR October 26th 04 02:27 AM

"Larry" @ . wrote in message ...

"NuTCrAcKeR" wrote in message
Not sure what you are asking for ... this is a non-binary group, and I

cant
very well post a piece of hardware for you to use.

Ahh, come on . . . Why can't you?

Does that mean you can you post hardware to a binary group?

How much bandwidth do I need to D/L a 4200 RAID card?

:-)

(¯`·._.· £ãrrÿ ·._.·´¯)

When you figure it out, let me know ... Im in the market for 3 of them.

By the way, did you come to the same conclusion I did about your UPS issue?

- LC

Larry October 26th 04 02:37 AM

"Larry" @ . wrote in message ...

"NuTCrAcKeR" wrote in message
Not sure what you are asking for ... this is a non-binary group, and I

cant
very well post a piece of hardware for you to use.

Ahh, come on . . . Why can't you?

Does that mean you can you post hardware to a binary group?

How much bandwidth do I need to D/L a 4200 RAID card?

:-)

(¯`·._.· £ãrrÿ ·._.·´¯)

When you figure it out, let me know ... Im in the market for 3 of them.

By the way, did you come to the same conclusion I did about your UPS

issue?
- LC

Unfortunately yes.

It looks like we can get into a new Compaq UPS R3000 XR for about $530 +
shipping. It appears the Compaq Six Port Card 192185-B21 will allow control
of our three servers off one UPS.

Thanks for doing that research for us!

Larry

October 27th 04 07:33 AM

In my reserach it has to be version 7.0 I think not to sure on the
version... All I know is that I need to re-initalize the array... and
without that cd I am unable to re-configure the array...