HardwareBanter

-   -   Flickering on full-screen games (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=51797)

Charles Lips November 11th 03 08:57 PM

Flickering on full-screen games

Hi folks,

I am getting flickering screens on some games. I notice these are all
full-screen and DOS-like games.
I have nVidia TNT2 m64 with the latest drivers, on a 300 MHz 128 Mb RAM W98
computer.

I reckon that somehow these old-style games are not handling these modern
drivers. Is there anything to be done about this?

Cheers,

Charles

Robert November 12th 03 04:09 AM

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:57:47 +1300, "Charles Lips"
wrote:
jst a thought, but what is your monitor refresh rate at?
Try upping it to 85hz