HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   ATI All-In-Wonder Video Recording - How Change Default Destination for Recordings? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=42903)

Fountainhead November 14th 03 12:10 AM

ATI All-In-Wonder Video Recording - How Change Default Destination for Recordings?

In article ,
says...

C. Is there some way I can configure MMC to save recording to a
specific location (folder) on E:\ *** without 'moving' documents and
settings.

In Setup, go to the Personal Video Recorder tab, and click the One Touch
Record button. Change the default location there.

Aloke Prasad November 14th 03 12:41 AM

56
"Fountainhead" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

C. Is there some way I can configure MMC to save recording to a
specific location (folder) on E:\ *** without 'moving' documents and
settings.

In Setup, go to the Personal Video Recorder tab, and click the One Touch
Record button. Change the default location there.

That will set the destination for "One Touch Recording".

For PVR items created in the Scheduler, the Wizard asks for a destination
directory.

For recordings set up in the Guide+, only the recording quality is
selectable initially. Most of the settings can be set by going into the
Scheduler and modifying the entry there.

--
Aloke
----

David T. Metz November 14th 03 05:00 PM

Hammer Toe skriblede:

BTW: I am aware that there IS a way to specify a TEMP DRIVE for use
during recording but that only seems to affect whwre the file is
written while being recorded. At completion, it seems to be 'moved' to
D+S anyway...

I dont know the proper way to do it, but if you use regedit and search for
the string "capture directory" you can edit it to your liking. Note that
there is more than one instance of the key.

Always backup your registry before editing or make a system restore point.

David

--
Fix Outlook Express så det citerer ordentligt:
http://flash.to/oe-quotefix/