HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Connecting a projector on a 8500DV or 7500 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=40718)

Bernard Mataigne July 16th 03 09:45 PM

Connecting a projector on a 8500DV or 7500

Hi,

I have 2 ATI cards: AIW 8500DV (AGP) and Radeon 7500 (PCI). I use 2 LCD
displays: one is on the 8500DV (analog with the adapter), one is on the 7500
(analog also). I am unable to add a Panasonic Projector (AE300)to neither of
the cards with a digital cable using the DVI-I connector on the cards.
I have tried several configurations (directly from the 8500DV to the
projector without using the 7500, on the 7500 as a primary display, on the
7500 as a secondary, etc.) but without success...
At one time, I got a message saying that Windows was unable to find a driver
for the system and had to use an older driver! All the drivers are OK
because when there is no projector plug-in everything is working OK.

I must admit I am a bit discourage...

Thanks for your help.

Bernard