HardwareBanter

-   Packard Bell Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   thank you elector (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=66621)

Elector July 19th 03 12:42 AM

"metronid" wrote in message
I do not know what you did
But thanks completing the restore for the
modified floppy

???

I think the thanks was for directing Gary to you. Your the expert on
the disks as I have always stated.
Maybe you would like to teach me how to do it? To each I give their
due.
I take it your done watching the babes? Hope you had a nice vacation.

Elector

Gary July 19th 03 12:58 AM

The thanks was for all your help, including the info for changing the CDRom
drive letter back to "Q" in the system edit. Between all your ideas and the
floppy I was able to get the new CDRom up and running.
In the end, I learned that the MadDog runs off the generic drivers inside
of the windows setup.
Again, thank to all.

Elector July 19th 03 01:12 AM

"Gary" wrote in message
. ..
The thanks was for all your help, including the info for changing

the CDRom
drive letter back to "Q" in the system edit. Between all your ideas

and the
floppy I was able to get the new CDRom up and running.
In the end, I learned that the MadDog runs off the generic drivers

inside
of the windows setup.
Again, thank to all.

Hi Gary:

Your welcome for what ever part I had played in your quest. Have a
nice weekend. And please stop back at any time.

Elector

metronid July 19th 03 02:07 AM

thank you elector

Elector July 20th 03 01:14 AM